This week’s Watch Of The Week is the sophisticated Omega 3188.8.131.52.01.001. Speedmaster Broad Arrow Chronograph Automatic men’s watch.
We only have a one of these attractive gentleman’s sports watches currently in stock, so order now to avoid disappointment. This luxury watch normally sells at £4,330.00 UK RRP but our Precision Time 20% discount off our Omega watch range will save you a phenomenal £866.00, meaning you only pay £3,464.00.
The official timekeeping device of the Olympic games since 1932, Omega know a thing or two about creating iconic sports watches. Many inspirational figures such as former U.S. President John F. Kennedy and moon landing hero Buzz Aldrin have worn a Speedmaster.
This highly refined gentleman’s timepiece comes with the following features:
- Blackdial with broad arrow hands and applied steel indices (with luminous markings)
- Stainless steel case with see-though crystal skeleton caseback
- Stainless steel metal bracelet with push-button locking clasp (standard bracelet inner circumference 20cm / 8 inches)
- Polished fixed steel bezel with tachymetre scale
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Chronograph stopwatch function (records up to 12 hours)
- Date calendar
- Water resistant to 100m
- Power reserve of 55 hours
- 4 year Omega warranty
- Guaranteed brand new with all original Omega manuals and packaging included
Reasons To Buy From Us
- A variety of secure delivery options
- Manufacturers presentation box and instruction manual
- Excellent Customer Support
- Free-phone Customer Service number
This product is the perfect gift for any judicious gentleman. Order this amazing product via this website or place an order by phone on 0800 862 0330 FREE Monday to Friday 9:30 am to 5 pm.
This watch spotlight looks at the Breitling Navitimer which is a classic pilots’ timepiece with a history of excellence. This legendary chronograph boasts an integrated flight computer which has made it the “must have” watch for pilots.
The Navitimer originated between 1952 and 1954. Breitling’s most famous timepiece was branded with the logo of the Aircraft Owners And Pilots Association and in 1961, Scott Carpenter, astronaut on the original Mercury Space Program, approached Breitling with the idea of the 24 hour dial, which Carpenter wore on his historic space flight of 1962.
Musical innovators like jazz icon Miles Davis and actor John Travolta have also championed the Natitimer. Like all advocates of this pioneering brand, Davis pushed jazz music to new heights wearing his prized Navitimer.
So taken with this classic timepiece, Davis wore this treasured possession from the late sixties until he passed in 1991. The subject of Playboy magazine’s first ever interview, Davis wore many designer suits and owned a fleet of sports cars but never parted with this indispensable, reliable and luxurious item.
Precision Time are offering 25% off our Breitling Navitimer range which starts from £3,532.50 saving you a fantastic £1,177.50 off UK RRP.
Order a watch from this iconic collection now and see what has made this range an essential purchase for adventurers for over sixty years.